Home Decor Ideas
Home Decor is a personalized subject and varies from person to person. Some ideas are given below. One or more ideas may be combined as per your mood, intention and requirements.
1. A wall may be turned into the memoir by placing multiple photo frames with various types of photographs of the family.
2. Alternately, one single photo may be placed at one wall.
3. Similarly an art piece, Wall carpet, wall drawing, cloth drawing, murals etc may be placed.
4. A wall may be done with texture paint, 3D wall paper, printed wall paper, theme based wall paper e.g. sky, night sky, aeroplane, forest, sea World, city scene etc.
5. While placing paintings and pictures, the pictures of wild animals should be avoided. You may place the picture of the place with which you want to have connection in your north west wall.
6. Make an oversized dark background for your wall mounted television.
7. Light up the galleries and place individual photoframes.
8. Make wooden partitions wherever possible to store books and showpieces.
9. Use contrast colours for placing furniture, lamp shades, cushions etc
10. Themes like gymnasium, sports, music, travel, leisure, antique etc may be used as per choice.
11. Use tiles, mica, metallic finish colours wherever possible, specially at a place which is likely to get greasy over a time.
12. Place green fresh indoor plants in beautiful pots, specially in the corners to harness the positive energy. Don’t place plants in bedroom.
13. Mix the wood and glass, specially in drawing room.
14. Place running water fountain in north direction of living room.
15. If you are fond of multi colours then use muticolours cushion covers, curtains etc.
16. Use the furniture like sofa, table, almirah, desk etc to earmark a separate section within a large space.
17. Try to use the natural polish on the furniture to enhance its presence and to hell it with the surroundings.
18. Use glass to let the sunlight come into the house. Then use mirrors to scatter it in the direction of your choice. Place looking glass preferably in north east.
19. Be a trend setter. Try something new by mixing various options and share your ideas with others.
20. Keep the options open to place the seating to look outside through the window while sitting inside. This will freshen up the mood specially during raining and snowing.
More Related Post